Thursday, December 14, 2006

trip home and since we've been back...





"hey this is pretty interesting stuff"





well it has been a whirlwind since we are home; jet lag, colds, getting use to new schedule and new life... wow. It is absolutely great to be back in Canada... nothing like being away for awhile to appreciate your life here. The first few days were hairy; Mikaela was very jet lagged and woke up literally every 45 minutes; I was sick and it was not a happy scene... but slowly we all fell into a routine and it is working like a charm... routine seems to be very important for her. Every day she seems happier and more comfortable here and that makes us happy. Due to popular demand I will continue blog on regular basis so stay tuned....
Our very kind friend Gilles who offered to pick us up.

first night in her new room forever...

" wow that was a long flight... I am beat"

"There's no place like home..."

4 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Yeah..more blogging! Happy to hear it.

I hear routine is key so congrats on getting one down.

She is so adorable!

Keep smilin!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

She looks "very at home", at home!! It is wonderful to be in your own house, isn't it?!?

Who in the world would ever plan to take their brand new baby on such a HUGE trip??! Not the easiest way to start things off, but a great adventure none the less!

11:39 AM  
Blogger nycrican2 said...

I am so happy to see that the three of you are now back home safe and sound. Thanks for posting these new pics.

I love the way you decorated Mikaela's room. That color on the walls looks wonderful.

Gee, Mikaela looks so cute in her crib. I just wish I could be there to hold her.

Please give her a hug and a kiss from me. Take care, Nelly

10:03 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound and have not been institutionalised as a result of the long flight home with a baby! You must be so psyched to start your new life with Mikaela. I look forward to hearing about it! And to reiterate: Mikaela is just adorable; she has such a wise little face. And she looks completely at home in her new crib!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home