Monday, November 27, 2006

what can we say???? the pictures say it all














what a day! this time I cannot describe it; half because it was undescribable and half because I have never felt this level of tiredness in my life... ok friends that are parents- I tip my hat to you all. No seriously, a day we will both never forget; we got our daughter and she is gorgeous,feisty and sharp as a whistle with an appetite to boot!. My back feels broken as she is one big girl- the whole day was such a whirlwind of emotions it is difficult to put into words... again I will have to let the pictures do the talking: say hello to MIKAELA SUZANNE GRANT.



3 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

OMG!! Congratulations! So happy for you! What an adorable little one.

Keep smilin!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

She is ADORABLE, guys! And you both look so happy! Congratulations, mom and dad! I hear that you will "tired" for a long time to come ... revel in it!!! :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Congratulations!!! She is such a cutie-pie!! Motherhood looks good on you Sandra!!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home