posted by rockbox at 2:30 AM
Very cool shots!OMG...you are in CHINA!Keep smilin!
Pretty surreal being in China after all wait time in limbo, doesn't it?! Glad to see you arrived safely and without any undo stress.Have a great few days ... relax, sleep, get your bearings and enjoy yourselves! Thinking of you lots.
Here you are!Enjoy the trip of your life!Parenthood!Lucky Mikaela!The Field'sp.s. Sorry, I did not see the news update so I posted a message in a previous report.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Very cool shots!
OMG...you are in CHINA!
Keep smilin!
Pretty surreal being in China after all wait time in limbo, doesn't it?! Glad to see you arrived safely and without any undo stress.
Have a great few days ... relax, sleep, get your bearings and enjoy yourselves!
Thinking of you lots.
Here you are!
Enjoy the trip of your life!
Parenthood!
Lucky Mikaela!
The Field's
p.s. Sorry, I did not see the news update so I posted a message in a previous report.
Post a Comment
<< Home