this is it!
830pm and off to bed as 430 am is going to come real early; my brain cannot process that in 8 hours we are going across the world to China and en plus coming home as a family, a mommy and a daddy... we leave as two people and we will come home as three. How can I even imagine or process that? it cannot be done- it is one of those things that just has to be lived.
What I know for sure is that my life will never be the same again as this moment in time... neither will Mark's and neither will be Mikaela's... that is so big. now I have to try to sleep; how do you sleep with the morning of the biggest trip of your life upon you... you try.
next blog entry will be from Beijing.
Sandra
What I know for sure is that my life will never be the same again as this moment in time... neither will Mark's and neither will be Mikaela's... that is so big. now I have to try to sleep; how do you sleep with the morning of the biggest trip of your life upon you... you try.
next blog entry will be from Beijing.
Sandra

2 Comments:
Off you go!!! I woke up this morning thinking about you and how you are on your way to China!!
Only 2 things left to remember now ... breathe and enjoy!
Julie
(This is a little late.) Wow, isn't this just the most important trip on your lives? I am so excited for both of you. Just try to remember to breathe and things should go fine. That baby will soon meet her new mom and dad. Hugs, Nelly xoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home