Monday, November 20, 2006

no pictures camera is packed....

well it is just over 36 hours till we leave for China; how can I describe the last few days; crazy, exciting, nerve wrecking, busy, fun... there could never be enough adjectives to describe something like this... You can just feel that you are about to have an once in a lifetime experience.
Packing was a challenge; keeping to the weight requirements and also knowing how to pack for a baby when you have never had one... I learnt a lot and my precious friends Natalie and Lisa assisted every step of the way.
Today more shopping ( I have never shopped so much in my life)... to make sure Miss Mikaela has warm enough clothes... it is mighty cold in Beijing. Got her some great stuff. Got myself a warm sweater too. Mark is running around like a chicken without a head... preparing, working, preparing etc... I hear him vacuuming now and it is midnight. We are for sure organized that is certain but it is hard not to worry if we have forgotten anything. It is the weirdest thing but it feels like everything has just stopped in honor of Mikaela... our lives are already so different than just a few days ago. Must sleep- I hear being a mommy is tiring LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip. If you need something buy it there. All you truly will need is Mark and your daughter, Mikaela.

Keep smilin!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home