Tuesday, November 07, 2006

what a night!

You are leaving for China on November 24th
The Wright Sisters
Sandra in shock upon learning meaning of words....
Our beloved teacher Zhile.
Carol Ann and Lisa- such good students!!!!
Making Chinese dumplings and Tea: Lisa, Carol Ann, Dan and Doris, Rosie.



Went to my Insights into China course tonight and the teacher and Karen Wright played a trick on me by putting a Chinese sentence on the board that I later found out meant: You are leaving for China on November 24th!!!! I almost died of excitement and shock... (you would think I would have been used to this idea by now). I am attaching pictures.
We have already booked our flight and we are leaving on November 22nd (two days early to rest- yes I am old and need rest) to get our darling Mikaela. November 22nd is one day after her 1 year birthday... cool. ok very cool.


That is one nervous smile (after assimilating the news.)

3 Comments:

Blogger 4D said...

I am so happy to have been there for your surprise. It is so exciting that you and Mark are getting ready to head to China.

Keep smilin!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

What a great way to get the news! So happy for you both ... China -- here you come!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I think it was a wonderful and memorable evening! I'm so happy to have witnessed it live! Thanks so much for sharing your experiebce with all of us!

Julie

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home