oh my god!
ok I am freaking out; just read that referrals are in up to Aug 9th which means we will find out who our daughter is this week!!!! My husband and I jumped up and down and hugged at this news; somehow the officiality of it makes a real difference as opposed to hoping and then being disappointed.
How do I feel? scared, excited, alive, nervous; oh my god. It is a special week that we will first lay eyes on her; what a new year present! Mark called me mommy and I called him Daddy- what a wild feeling... china here we come. I see travel approvals typically take 6-10 weeks... how on earth will we wait???? Will we meet her before christmas????? how old is she? where from? so many questions and yet I must go to sleep... how? too excited!
How do I feel? scared, excited, alive, nervous; oh my god. It is a special week that we will first lay eyes on her; what a new year present! Mark called me mommy and I called him Daddy- what a wild feeling... china here we come. I see travel approvals typically take 6-10 weeks... how on earth will we wait???? Will we meet her before christmas????? how old is she? where from? so many questions and yet I must go to sleep... how? too excited!

1 Comments:
Can't wait to hear your news!
Post a Comment
<< Home