time is racing by
Even in South Carolina I have Bejing on the brain
My informercial shoot


Just got back from a life changing trip exercise trip (even got picked for informercial!) to South Carolina and there was a call for our passports.... wow this is it; we are going to China. I am excited and scared; lots of weird dreams. we are bringing you home Mikaela. What an adventure, what an experience... what an unbelivable reality. what joy, what fear, what excitement!!!!
even though we have prepared so much I feel so unprepared....
must go do Yoga to calm down.

My Zen Master in Charleston SC

4 Comments:
Good stuff! C'mon TA!!
Keep smilin!
Hey Sandra!! Tod you I'd visit your blog!! I will add you to my blogroll!! Hang in there!
Julie :o)
If the yoga doesn't help, there is always valium. ;)
Hello guys!
We are thinking of you:-)
Even if it seems like it's taking too long... Soon, Mikaela will be in your arms.
Hang in there!
Our little family is taking a trip to Orlando next week!
Take care
Gen, John & Samuel Field
Post a Comment
<< Home