will it be this month?
que sera sera... I used to hear that song every day as a child when my mother listened to CJAD... What will be will be...
I keep telling myself that- we are one week away from possible referral; one week... can you believe it? or we are 6 weeks away depending... que sera sera... I am really ok either way except my father and his wife will be gone if she comes later and somehow that feels wrong to me.. however it is truly in God's hands and we completely trust that. how weird it is to calmly write on a computer knowing that so soon a new daughter will join our world.... ahhhh. wow.
working out madly to get in shape for her.... it feels great.
I keep telling myself that- we are one week away from possible referral; one week... can you believe it? or we are 6 weeks away depending... que sera sera... I am really ok either way except my father and his wife will be gone if she comes later and somehow that feels wrong to me.. however it is truly in God's hands and we completely trust that. how weird it is to calmly write on a computer knowing that so soon a new daughter will join our world.... ahhhh. wow.
working out madly to get in shape for her.... it feels great.

1 Comments:
Welcome to blogland guys! Thanks for your nice comments....Oliver and I will be sending you good vibes for a referral this month and Aveleen is looking forward to meeting Mikaela, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home